At S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute & Surgery Center, we are proud to offer patients many different types of therapies and service to meet your specific needs.
No matter what condition, injury or pain problem is causing you distress, our experienced specialists can recommend the right combination of chiropractic care, physical therapy, rehabilitation, massage therapy and other healing techniques to get you back to total health.
We have successfully helped thousands of patients of all ages throughout the San Gabriel Valley region. Our team of doctors, therapists and personal trainers, will provide a personalized program for your special needs.
We specialize in:
- Chiropractic care
- Physical Therapy/Sports Training
- Massage Therapy
- Sports Injuries
See What Makes Us Different
- 20+ Years of Experience: All the doctors at SMART Spine Institute and Surgery Center have a minimum of 20 years experience in their specialty.
- All-in-one Clinic: Our doctors are committed to providing the highest quality care in the areas of Medicine, Physical therapy Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage and Sports Medicine.
- Customized Program That Fits You: Our team of doctors, therapists and personal trainers, will provide a personalized program for each patient’s special needs.
- Flexible Payment Plans: The S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute & Surgery Center provides a variety of payment options designed to limit your out-of-pocket expense.
If you need a chiropractor in Pasadena, CA because you’re experiencing pain, S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute & Surgery Center can help.
Our Pasadena chiropractors treat a wide range of conditions including lower back pain, sciatica, neck pain, whiplash, bulging disc, scoliosis, pinched nerve and more.
Our podiatrist in Pasadena, Dr. Micheal McGavic, will put you at ease right away, whether you’re experiencing foot pain, bunions, fungal infections and more.
Our Pasadena podiatry team will discuss your symptoms, review your medical history, and use advanced diagnostic techniques to evaluate your foot problem in detail.
Physical Therapy/Sports Injuries
If you need physical therapy in Pasadena, we will recommend an individualized physical therapy program that fits your needs, which will involve performing targeted exercises in order to restore strength, mobility and flexibility.
We also treat sports-related injuries. Sports injuries are common conditions that occur because of the overuse, repetitive actions and direct contact that come with playing sports.
Massage Therapy ￼
Massage therapy in Pasadena helps relax the muscles while improving flexibility and range of motion. It also helps lower feelings of stress and anxiety while improving circulation. When it is combined with chiropractic adjustments, individuals typically experience a dramatic reduction in pain and improved recovery times.
If you're in need of physical therapy, chiropractic care or any other of our specialties, call our clinic near Pasadena today to schedule your appointment!