Back Pain Treatment in Arcadia, CA
Back pain isn't inevitable, no matter what job you have or how old you are. At S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute and Surgery Center, we'll work hard to relieve your back pain and remove the limitations it places on you. From constant, dull aches to sharp and sudden burning sensations, all back pain is a problem that has a solution. That's where we come in. If you need back pain treatment in Arcadia, CA, we invite you to explore our options and learn more about our comprehensive approach.
Different Types of Back Pain
Some forms of back pain are more intense and long-lasting than others. Some are sudden but dissipate over time, and others get worse instead. Your pain may come and go in certain circumstances, or it may constantly nag at you for years. No matter what, we will take it seriously. Our Los Angeles County chiropractic team treats many different types of back pain, including the following:
- Intense leg and lower back pain
- Throbbing shoulder and back pain
- Burning sensation that moves up and down your back
- Sharp, stabbing pains in localized parts of your back
- Stiff muscles and joints after periods of inactivity
- Shooting pain after bending or lifting heavy objects
- Acute pain when you turn or bend a certain way
Do any of these sound familiar to you? If so, you may be managing your pain on your own by taking anti-inflammatories or sitting in certain positions. These only provide short-term relief, and over time, your pain may get even worse. It's important to act now instead of covering up the symptoms. We offer a variety of treatments to alleviate the problems that may be causing your back to hurt.
Treating the Causes of Back Pain
Debilitating back pain is often a symptom of problems that can be corrected, such as herniated disks, hairline fractures, or even poor posture. However, some chronic and incurable conditions cause back pain too, and this requires a different approach to pain relief. After diagnosing the causes of back pain, our team provides chiropractic services that tackle them directly. We also employ back pain treatment methods that allow us to further investigate the cause of your pain.
Our treatments include short-term and long-term solutions, as well as diagnostic and preventative methods.
- Nerve blocks that numb damaged nerves and muscles
- Acupuncture that redistributes your blood and stimulates your nervous system
- Epidural injections that relieve swelling and inflammation in the nerve roots
- Radio Frequency that permanently relaxes your stressed or damaged nerves
- Deep tissue massage therapy that releases pain-relieving chemicals
Our facility has medical doctors and chiropractors working together as a comprehensive team for the highest success rate to be PAIN FREE! We're proud to have an on-site surgery center for minimally invasive procedures, as well.
If you suffer from back pain in Arcadia, Pasadena, San Marino, or anywhere else in the San Gabriel Valley, come to S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute and Surgery Center to start your journey toward comfort and back pain relief. Your chiropractor will identify the origins of your back pain, suggest any lifestyle changes that may reduce it, and ultimately find solutions that work for you.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us today at 626-513-0840!