Dr. Robert Reisch, MD
Dr. Reisch is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the California Orthopedic Association.- Graduate of Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois, ranked in the top 10% of all US medical schools.
- Graduate of LA County / USC Orthopedic Surgery Residency, one of the top orthopedic trauma programs in the country.
- Graduate of Orthopedic Hospital LA Pediatric and Adult Reconstruction Fellowship.
Areas of expertise include:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow