Our Multidisciplinary Chiropractic Clinic Offers Safe & Effective Regenerative Medicine
At the S.M.A.R.T Spine Institute, our San Gabriel Valley chiropractic clinic is home to a variety of therapeutic services which can accelerate healing and maximize function for patients of all ages. Regenerative medicine is one such technique that combines the advanced technology of modern medicine with basic human physiology—resulting in a high-quality service for you or a loved one without the greater risks associated with more invasive procedures.
Types of Regenerative Medicine
There are two main types of regenerative medicine used at the S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute, and we use it to help hundreds of people from the Los Angeles and Arcadia communities find relief from their acute and chronic health issues:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections: using the patient's own platelets (cell fragments found within the blood and involved in clotting), platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected into affected tissues (muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments) in order to facilitate accelerated healing.
- Stem cell injections: stem cells are undifferentiated cells that can turn into any type of tissue; by taking stem cells found naturally in the patient's adipose (fat) tissue and injecting them into injured areas, connective tissues including muscles and tendons can begin to heal more quickly and with less likelihood of scar tissue formation.
Conditions That Benefit From Regenerative Medicine
A wide variety of conditions have been shown to benefit from regenerative medicine therapy, including:
- Sports injuries, including rotator cuff tears, patellar tendonitis, medial and lateral epicondylitis, and plantar fasciitis
- Sciatica and nerve impingement syndromes
- Low back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Herniated and bulging discs
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
Additional service we offer, including chiropractic care and physical therapy, are perfect complements to regenerative medicine—making all work more effectively and efficiently.
Is Regenerative Medicine Right for You? Contact Our Arcadia CA Chiropractic Staff Now to Find Out
Are you interested in regenerative medicine and wondering if this state-of-the-art medical innovation can help you manage your pain and dysfunction? Contact the S.M.A.R.T Spine Institute to schedule your FREE initial consultation with our Arcadia CA chiropractor team. Call us now at (626) 445-0326.